Monday, September 04, 2006
- Name: Alan Preston
- Location: Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand
Grew up in Henderson, West Auckland in New Zealand. Well travelled. 10 years in Japan. Last 3 years in Christchurch NZ but presently on my way north to my house at Mangawhai. ( May , 2009 )
- A prayer for unhelmeted cyclists who ride lady's b...
- A brief intro
- The situation with cycling in Kyoto:
- Slow cycling
- Local government’s role in promoting cycling.
- Freedom of movement
- The perception and assertion that cycling is dange...
- Cycle Lanes
- Curbs and Paving